It’s a Spofford Pond tradition to include a baby picture and a couple of “time capsule” thoughts for each 6th grade student in the yearbook. We can’t wait to see them all.
Many thanks in advance!
Deadline to submit is Wednesday March 30, 2016.
1. Selecting your child’s photo:
- Make sure the digital file has high resolution
- Head and shoulders close-up preferred (see example above)
- The picture only includes your child
2. Getting your child’s “time capsule thoughts”:
Have your child fill in these two sentences:
- Something that makes me happy is ______________________________.
- When I’m older, I’m going to be a ________________________________.
3. Submitting your child’s picture & time capsule thoughts:
- Name your photo file to include your child’s name, his/her teacher’s name, & 2016: (Example: JaneSmith.Sheldon.2016)
- Put “Sixth Grade” in the subject line of your email
- Type your child’s time capsule thoughts in the body of the email. Include the full sentences for both thoughts.
- Email your submission to: email@example.com