Dear Sixth Grade Parents,
We are hoping to have a full-day of school tomorrow, however, in the event that the weather does not cooperate, I have outlined below our contingency plan for the “Sticks and Stones” Kindness in Residence Performance that is scheduled for tomorrow evening.
1. If there is a delayed opening, we will proceed with the performance tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm.
2. If school is canceled, we will host the parent performance on Friday at 1:30 pm.
Again, it is our hope to have a normal day of school tomorrow, however, given the weather reports, we felt that it was important to have a contingency plan and provide you advance notice for any potential “rescheduling”.
Kathryn Castonguay, Principal