- Returns occur on Tuesday, June 16, between 8am-2:30pm;
- Return the device to your town’s primary level building (Cole, Fuller Meadow, or Steward);
- Please tape a piece of paper to the device and power cord with your child’s first and last name and grade level;
- Please remember to also return the power cord;
- Drive up to the front circle of your town’s primary level building, and drop off the device on the table on the curb;
- Please be sure to stay 6′ away from others and wear a mask;
- If there are other families dropping off at the same time as you, please remain in your car until you pull up to the table, so only one person is returning a device at a time;
- If you are unable to dropoff using this protocol on June 16, please email TTU Director of Educational Technology, Steve Guditus, at email@example.com so accommodations can be made to retrieve the device;
- Our IT team will organize, clean, and repair loaned devices over the summer, so they can be ready for learning when school begins again in September!
Tri-Town School Union Vision Statement
The Tri-Town School Union believes in nurturing a dynamic learning environment where creative thinkers and innovative problem-solvers develop the empathy, resilience, perseverance, self-management, and kindness needed to positively impact the world.